Michael DuVall has been in the government contracting pricing and financing business for over 21 years. He specializes in employee benefit solutions and strategy.
Q: Can you tell us a little bit about you and your business?
A: Father of 4 kids, married to a wonderful woman (Gillian) who owns www.annapolispillowco.com, Graduate of University of Maryland in 2001, Total Homer for Sports Teams- GO TERP. Hobbies include: Basketball, Golf, Snowboarding, hiking, Coaching
- A brief introduction of your business: Providing the best employee benefit solutions to growing GovCon and Tech firms. Tech Savy, Fractional HR support helps GovCon’s keep wrap rates low to win more business
- How many years have you been in this business?: 21 years in the business with the same firm!
- How did you decide to get into your line of work?: My cousin talked me into Cold Calling for the firm she worked at because “You can talk to anyone” Little did I know I’d be running a group insurance block of business 😊 21 years later
Q: What is the best part of your job and why?
A: Working the puzzles that Benefits renewals bring. Connecting the right people to make problems become the thing of the past.
Q: What is your target market and how have you managed to capture their attention?
A: I like to work with Groups about to cross over the 50 full time life mark in the next calendar year, but I have Sales Representatives on my team that work the 2+ groups.
Q: What is the best way for people to connect with you?
- Website? www.fosterthomas.com or email email@example.com
- LinkedIn? https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelduvalljr/
- Other social media platforms? I tend to keep my Facebook private. Way too many kids pictures!
Q: What is it like doing business in Annapolis MD?
A: With the Naval Academy, NSA, NASA Goddard, and DC in your back yard its never a dull moment!
Q: What are your final thought on GovCons and why your services might be valuable to growing them?
A: I’ve been helping growing government contractors build, scale, and ultimately sell for years. Let me help you make the Benefits struggles you have go away. Bidding, Best Practices, and Online Enrollment Solutions that Pair with Payroll systems help, but only if they are put together right the first time. (If not it get’s ugly quick!)